Tuesday, May 15, 2007
2 days before
So I'm here, two nights before I'll be on a plane to London, and things are still very hectic... I need to finish my graduate project (essentially a thesis), I need to write a report about a project for one of my classes, and I have to pack. Anyway, I ran around all day gathering several things that I deem as important for my trip: nalgene bottle, some pens and tiny pocketbooks to help me get around, travel size hygene stuff, chamois (pronounced "shammy") so I don't need a big bulky towel, a 1 1/4 inch rubik's cube (there will be a lot of entertainment packed into that tiny little $5 box), a poncho for keeping me and my pack dry, and most importantly, a camera. A nice camera. A camera that had better not get jacked while I'm wandering around (and I'll watch it like a hawk to make sure it doesn't). Oh, and some locks to keep my stuff in the right spot. Anyway, I'm extremely excited to go, and I will be updating this blog (at least in outline form or abbreviated (which is a very long word) form) whenever I have access to a computer, so feel free to read when you can. I'll also try and post my pictures as frequently as possible, but without my own computer, I don't know how this will all work. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome idea.
I'll be checking from time to time.
Hope you have a great trip!
Jason
Auf Wiedersehen und viel gluck. Good bye and good luck.
Post a Comment