Many of you have asked, "Where are you going?" Well, here is what I would LIKE to do, but we'll see how much I really get:
-London
-York
-Edinburgh
-Dublin
-Brussels
-Amsterdam
-Cologne
-Vienna
-Rome
-Italian Riviera
-Barcelona
-Paris
-London again (to return)
Considering I'll be spending about a week and a half in the UK, I doubt I'll get this all done, but who knows. Also, people have asked who I am going with... the answer is NOBODY! I'm going alone. I am seeing a friend Tim in York (staying with his parents in London too), then I am going to a Judo club in Edinborough that people back home know... and I am seeing Dominik in Vienna... that's about it. Just me, a backpack, and a month of fun!!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, in Amsterdam, go to club Vandersexxx...they give you a free T-shirt...
Post a Comment