
I'm leaving today.... I don't think I'm forgetting anything, but we'll see. Pretty pumped and sleepless (I did that on purpose though, to make travelling faster and to eliminate jet lag). I have a pretty sweet deal to start, where I'll be staying with a friends' parents for a night, then the friend for two nights or so. Here's a picture for your pleasure!
4 comments:
In case you forgot,
You're a towel!
I cannot believe you called me from the airport.
Mais, bonne voyage! je espere que tu as beacoup d'aventures. (in case "voulez vous de beurre" doesn't get you too far..you can say two more sentences)
Hey boss,
Take plenty of pictures of Edinborough. I'll be following as you go.
-Mac
oh no! you forgot shoes!!!
;) have an amazing summer!
You're going to have an AMAZING time, you lucky boy! Definitely take lots of pictures so we can follow along from home.
Je vous souhaite un bon voyage.
Post a Comment